Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival Day 1
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012
Time: 11 a.m. to LATE!
Location: Various Venues in Whistler
Visit Whistler this coming April for some great spring skiing and riding and of course to enjoy the legendary Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival.
The festival takes place over 10 days from April 13th to the 22nd. This festival celebrates everything about mountain culture including sport and the arts. Watch free events including the outdoor live music concert series at the base of Whistler Mountain each day.
Friday April 13 WSSF Events
- The Shred Snow presented by Monster Energy Athlete Registration
- Skiing & Riding on Whistler Blackcomb
- Chevrolet Zone
- Kokanee Apres Series (3:30 to 6:30 p.m.) at Merlin's: The Hairfarmers
- Free Concert Series in Whistler Skiers' Plaza: The Dudes
- State of the Art Opening Party
- Kokanee Freeride Club Series at The Dubh Linn Gate Pub
NOTE: Event schedule is subject to change.
View more information about Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival