Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival Day 4
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012
Time: All Day
Location: Various Venues in Whistler
Visit Whistler this coming April for some great spring skiing and riding and of course to enjoy the legendary Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival.
The festival takes place over 10 days from April 13th to the 22nd. This festival celebrates everything about mountain culture including sport and the arts. Watch free events including the outdoor live music concert series at the base of Whistler Mountain each day.
Monday April 16 WSSF Events
- The Shred Snow presented by Monster Energy:
Invitational TTR World Snowboard Tour event
- Skiing & Riding on Whistler Blackcomb
- Chevrolet Zone: Free Live DJ acts in the Village
- State of the Art: Visual Arts Series
- Free Concert Series in Whistler Skiers' Plaza:
Moon Run @ 6 p.m., Tea Leaf Green @ 9:45 p.m.
- Pecha Kucha
- Kokanee Freeride Club Series:
Mark Farina World Tour at The Longhorn
Tea Leaf Green / Half Moon Run at GLC
NOTE: Event schedule is subject to change.
View more information about Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival