Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival Day 5
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Time: All Day
Location: Various Venues in Whistler
Visit Whistler this coming April for some great spring skiing and riding and of course to enjoy the legendary Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival.
The festival takes place over 10 days from April 13th to the 22nd. This festival celebrates everything about mountain culture including sport and the arts. Watch free events including the outdoor live music concert series at the base of Whistler Mountain each day.
Tuesday April 17 WSSF Events
- The Shred Snow presented by Monster Energy: Mogul Duel
- Skiing & Riding on Whistler Blackcomb
- Chevrolet Zone: Free Live DJ acts in the Village
- State of the Art: Visual Arts Series
- Kokanee Apres Series:
Brother Twang at Cittas from 3 to 6:30 p.m.
- Free Concert Series in Whistler Skiers' Plaza:
Head of the Heard @ 6 p.m., Louder than Live @ 9:45 p.m.
- Olympus 72 Hour Film Maker Showdown
- Kokanee Freeride Club Series:
Ash Grunwald at GLC
NOTE: Event schedule is subject to change.
View more information about Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival