The Core | Whistler Gym & Fitness Centre
The Core is your one stop Whistler gym for physical training.
Building the skills necessary to get the most out your skiing, rock climbing or mountain biking vacation.
It also provides excellent activities for your kids; so they can have a blast while you're out on the mountain, well, having a blast!
Where else could you find all the following provided by one facility?
There is no other gym in Whistler like The Core.
- Weight training to build your strength and muscle tone
- Cardio machines to stretch your endurance
- Ashtanga vinyasa power yoga sessions to stretch and tone muscles and improve pulmonary function
- 5500 square-foot indoor rock climbing wall with a Bouldering Zone with hundreds of holds for intermediate to advanced climbers
- Introduction to Climbing Courses including belaying, route finding skills, rope management, and basic movement technique
- Advanced Outdoor Courses that guide experienced climbers to the top of the Squamish Chief
- Beginners' Outdoor Courses teaching novice climbers about laybacks, cracks, slabs, dihedrals, and introducing them to some of the less demanding multi-pitch climbs
- Basic Rescue Courses to prepare you to assist other climbers in trouble
- Test of Metal Spin Classes to get ready for the Test of Metal mountain bike race
- Geocaching Whistler Fun Tour - a GPS hunt for hidden geocaches focusing on Whistler's history & ecosystem
- Geocaching Whistler Action Tour- a GPS hunt over challenging terrain
- Women Only climbing sessions for the perfect girls' day out
- Equipment rentals and retail sales
For The Young Ones | Whistler Children's Activities
- Guided Climbing Sessions including belaying and coaching for children ages 4 and up
- Kids Climb and Dine - three hours of guided climbing for children 6 to 12, including climbing gear, a climbing guide, and dinner
- Kids' birthday parties
- Rock Monkeys 4-hour adventure winter day camp, featuring indoor rock climbing, and tubing at the Coca Cola Tube Park
- Rock Solid' Two Day Camp on the outdoor wall at the base of Blackcomb, including fireman's rope, suspension ladder, flying fox zip line, a high ropes course and for the daring, the famed leap of faith
Only The Core offers so much convenience and expertise under one roof.
Photo by Steve Rogers
Want To Save Money? Whistler Vacation Packages Available
If you're looking to book your next Whistler vacation accommodations packaged with any one of more Whistler activities, don't hesitate to contact one our in-resort vacation specialists.
Save money and valuable time by booking your next Whistler reservations with us.