2011 Winter PRIDE Hits Whistler
Whistler knows how to celebrate and celebrate diversity with the 19th annual Gay & Lesbian Ski/Snowboard week. WinterPRIDE Gay & Lesbian Ski Week runs from Sunday January 30 to Sunday February 6, 2011 in Whistler.
The 8 Days of WinterPRIDE
Each day of WinterPRIDE offers numerous events and activities...
- 2011 Winter PRIDE welcome day in Whistler. Includes a welcome party and dance.
- Day 2 includes guided ski tours, snowmobiling and martinis.
- Day 3 includes guided ski tours, dog sledding, apres, fondue snowcat tours, dining and cowboy / cowgirl party.
- Day 4 incudes guided ski tours, wilderness snowmobile tours, tubing, and a gender bender party.
- Day 5 includes snowshoeing, eagle ziptrek tours, food & wine, comedy and a pool party.
- Day 6 includes a marketing workshop, guided ski tours, brewery tour, t-dance, and some BIG events.
- Day 7 includes guided ski tours, snowmobile adventure tours, cuilinary adventures and the legendary SnowBall.
- Wind PRIDE week up with wind up brunch, wrap up party, and a detox session.
Looking for Whistler Accommodations during PRIDE Week?
Our in-resort travel experts are all skiers and snowboarders. We know Whistler.
Check out over 75 of the best accommodations in Whistler.
Contact us for more information or to book your Whistler PRIDE vacation. Our in-resort local travel experts are here to help!