Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Distinctly different from the other Golf Whistler properties, the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club offers classic “mountain golf at its finest”. Carved from the side of Blackcomb Mountain and designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. this par 72, 18-hole course offers a golf opportunity unmatched in the region.
Testifying to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain– Robert Trent Jones Jr. allowed nature to dictate the path, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces. Carved out of the slopes of the Coast Mountain range, with elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this is one course where you’ll be using your camera as much as your clubs
- Western North America’s home to David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Complimentary electric cart
- Fully integrated GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating, halfway house, refreshment cart
- “**** 1/2” – 2002 Golf Digest, Places to Play
- “Canada’s Best New Golf Course” – Golf Digest, 1993
- “Best Resort Course in Canada” – SCORE Golf Magazine Reader Survey, 2001
Whistler Golf Packages
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations in Whistler.
Contact our experts for help setting up your Whistler golf vacation.
Featured Property: Cedar Hollow #3
Spacious and inviting. A perfect fit for a large family, or group ski getaway. With 7 bedrooms plus an open concept loft, and 10 individual beds (plus a comfy queen sofa bed in the loft) you can sleep up to 16 people with ease! 2 master bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, and 2 private hot tubs, these side-by-side homes…