Whistler Nightlife & Apres
The Whistler nightlife offers a variety of apres, socializing and partying for all tastes.
When Dancing is Your Thing
- Garfinkel's. Attracts a sports bar/hipster/over-20 following with a mixed baggie of indie rock hits, funky classics and hot-steppin' dance tracks.
- Moe Joe's. A smaller, more intimate form of Garf's - similar clientele and music mix, but the atmosphere is uniquely their own.
- Buffalo Bill's. Attracts an over-30s crowd and also spices up the scene with regular comedy nights and hypnotists.
- The Savage Beagle. A is split-level entertainment establishment. Sit upstairs, smoke a cigar while the dancers in your group head downstairs.
- Tommy Africa's. The fun bunch are often spotted on the speakers. Young to 21 crowd.
- The Dubh Linn Gate. An Irish pub atmosphere with live traditional and modern Irish music every apres and every night of the week. All with no cover charge.
- Black's Pub. Scotch and beer from the four corners of the world overlooking Whistler Village and the mountain base.
- The Crystal Lounge, Brandy's, Monk's and the Cinnamon Bear Bar. Relax in comfort, while local lone guitarists play your requests.
- Le Brasserie. A cozy pub environment in the Village square. A prime people-watching location.
- Merlin's. at the base of Blackcomb is a popular hang out for local mountain staff.
- Dusty's. At the base of Whistler in Creekside.
- GLC and the Longhorn. In the Village... hip and happening.
- Mallard Bar in the Chateau Whistler. There's nothing like sipping a martini and posing as posh... unless of course you actually are.
- Tapley's Pub. Low-key sports bar where the local working crew hang.
- Citta's Bar. Central Village Square, Citta's is a fantastic location to catch the action. In the summertime, its patio can't be beat.
Ready to Book or Need More Info?
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations in Whistler.
Contact our in house vacation experts today to book your dream vacation.