Whistler Spa & Wellness
Whistler is the perfect location for indulging your mind and body. A natural hub of active lifestyles, Whistler also provides pampering treatments and relaxation in more than 20 spas across town.
Health & Wellness
Whether you are coming to Whistler during the summer or the winter, there is no lack of choice for activities. The natural playground allows you to practice world-class skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing during the cold season and mountain biking, wakeboarding, hiking or golfing during the warm months (amongst many others). After a day of playing in the natural beauty of the surroundings, stretch and relax your muscles by a pilates or yoga class or enjoy alternative therapies for tired muscles.
Pampering & Relaxation
Tired bodies and minds will enjoy Whistler's many spas and salons for a well-deserved pampering session. Indulge in various massage therapy techniques, from ancient Eastern massages to an invigorating sport massage. Loll in natural mud wraps or enjoy the bliss of aromatic facials. Whistler provides you with an endless choice of treatments and indulgences.
Spa & Wellness Services Offered in Whistler
- Authentic Scandinavian Spa & relaxing massages.
- Day spas for massage, pedicures, manicures, esthetics, facials and signature treatments
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Clinics for rehabilitation and massage therapy services
- Massage and Reflexology
- Hair Salons and Spas for hair cut and color, waxing, facials, massage, reiki, manicures and pedicures
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Restorative Yoga as well as Pilates
For more information, visit www.whistlerwellness.ca where you will find a list of spas and treatments.
Ready to Book or Need More Info?
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations in Whistler.
Contact our in house vacation experts today to book your dream vacation.