Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Distinctly different from the other GolfWhistler properties, the Fairmont Chateau Whistler GolfClub offers classic “mountain golf at its finest”. Carved from theside of Blackcomb Mountain and designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. this par 72, 18-hole course offers a golf opportunityunmatched in the region.
Testifying to the fact that this magnificent coursefollows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain-Robert Trent Jones Jr. allowed nature to dictate the path, thecourse traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs andgranite rock faces. Carved out of the slopes of the Coast Mountainrange, with elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this isone course where you’ll be using your camera as much as yourclubs
- Western North America’s home to David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Complimentary electric cart
- Fully integrated GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menupackaging, patio seating, halfway house, refreshment cart
- “**** 1/2” – 2002 Golf Digest, Places to Play
- “Canada’s Best New Golf Course” – Golf Digest,1993
- “Best Resort Course in Canada” – SCORE Golf Magazine ReaderSurvey, 2001
Whistler Golf Packages
Looking for a great Whistler golfpackage?
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations inWhistler.
Contact ourexperts for help setting up your Whistler golf vacation.