Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival Day 4
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012Time: All DayLocation: Various Venues in Whistler
Visit Whistler this comingApril for some great spring skiing and riding and of course toenjoy the legendary Telus World Ski and SnowboardFestival.
The festival takes place over 10 days from April 13thto the 22nd. This festival celebrates everythingabout mountain culture including sport and the arts. Watch freeevents including the outdoor live music concert series at the baseof Whistler Mountain each day.
Monday April 16 WSSF Events
- The Shred Snow presented by Monster Energy: Invitational TTR World Snowboard Tour event
- Skiing & Riding on Whistler Blackcomb
- Chevrolet Zone: Free Live DJ acts in the Village
- State of the Art: Visual Arts Series
- Free Concert Series in Whistler Skiers’ Plaza: Moon Run @ 6 p.m., Tea Leaf Green @ 9:45 p.m.
- Pecha Kucha
- Kokanee Freeride Club Series: Mark Farina World Tour at The Longhorn Tea Leaf Green / Half Moon Run at GLC
NOTE: Event schedule is subject to change.
View more information about TelusWorld Ski & Snowboard Festival
Do you need Whistler Accommodation for the telus world ski and snowboard festival?
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 | Permalink