Whistler Nightlife & Apres
The Whistler nightlife offers a variety ofapres, socializing and partying for all tastes.
When Dancing is Your Thing
- Garfinkel’s. Attracts a sports bar/hipster/over-20 followingwith a mixed baggie of indie rock hits, funky classics andhot-steppin’ dance tracks.
- Moe Joe’s. A smaller, more intimate form of Garf’s – similarclientele and music mix, but the atmosphere is uniquely theirown.
- Buffalo Bill’s. Attracts an over-30s crowd and also spices upthe scene with regular comedy nights and hypnotists.
- The Savage Beagle. A is split-level entertainmentestablishment. Sit upstairs, smoke a cigar while the dancers inyour group head downstairs.
- Tommy Africa’s. The fun bunch are often spotted on thespeakers. Young to 21 crowd.
- The Dubh Linn Gate. An Irish pub atmosphere with livetraditional and modern Irish music every apres and every night ofthe week. All with no cover charge.
- Black’s Pub. Scotch and beer from the four corners of the worldoverlooking Whistler Village and the mountain base.
- The Crystal Lounge, Brandy’s, Monk’s and the Cinnamon Bear Bar.Relax in comfort, while local lone guitarists play yourrequests.
- Le Brasserie. A cozy pub environment in the Village square. Aprime people-watching location.
- Merlin’s. at the base of Blackcomb is a popular hang out forlocal mountain staff.
- Dusty’s. At the base of Whistler in Creekside.
- GLC and the Longhorn. In the Village… hip and happening.
- Mallard Bar in the Chateau Whistler. There’s nothing likesipping a martini and posing as posh… unless of course youactually are.
- Tapley’s Pub. Low-key sports bar where the local working crewhang.
- Citta’s Bar. Central Village Square, Citta’s is a fantasticlocation to catch the action. In the summertime, its patio can’t bebeat.
Ready to Book or Need More Info?
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations inWhistler.
Contact our in house vacation expertstoday to book your dream vacation.