Aloha Whistler COVID Policies and Practices
30 Hours between guests. After a guest leaves a home, we are waiting 24 hours prior to our housekeeping teams entering. Rest assured, they are taking the necessary procedures to clean your vacation home.
Mountain views, forest trails and Lakeside Meadows…. all more desirable than ever following a time when travel and outdoor pleasures have been restricted. However, here at Aloha Whistler, we know guests will also be seeking reassurance that the inside of their holiday home will be just as enticing and welcoming as the outside environment here.
In this time of heightened hygiene awareness we want you to come and holiday with confidence, so our professional and experienced teams are working extra hard to keep both our guests and employees safe.
We have outlined below some of the measures we have put in place:
- We are following all guidelines given by Worksafe BC as well as for the accommodations sector.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between each stay and we will not be offering any back to back bookings at this time. This gives us time to safely and efficiently sanitise and clean our homes between each guest.
- We will be doing additional sanitation of high touch areas, including door handles, light switches and hard surfaces.
- Homes will also be thoroughly aired out between stays.
- All linens and towels are professionally laundered at a high temperature offsite.
- We inspect each home before each arrival, and will continue to do so.
We will still offer 24 hour assistance and will remain committed to providing our usual high standard of service and support. We will respect social distancing and are already well equipped to offer our services remotely. Whilst we would love to meet you on arrival in the resort, and during your stay, we will mostly only communicate by phone and email.
We are aware from time to time guests require additional items. Don’t worry, we will operate a system where we can do doorstep drop-offs – so whilst you may not see us, we will still be looking after you just as much as ever.
Should there be any maintenance issues whilst a property is occupied, these will be safely attended to whilst you are out enjoying the resort.
It is our intention to make sure there is minimal impact on your Aloha holiday experience during this time.
While we may not be able to see you, our quality of service will still be there.
For more information on the guidelines we are following, Click here.
Contact us with any questions you have, we shall be happy to assist!
Follow us for the latest Whistler updates!