Aloha Whistler’s Response to COVID-19
At Aloha Whistler Accommodations, we understand guests will be seeking reassurance that the inside of their holiday home will be just as enticing and welcoming as the outside environment here in our beautiful resort of Whistler BC.
In this time of heightened hygiene awareness, we want you to still come and holiday with confidence. Our dedicated workforce are working extra hard and are following new protocols to ensure our guests and staff stay safe.
Outlined below are some changes we have implemented to safely support you during your vacation.
Aloha’s Personal Touch
We are a family owned business and have a great team of Whistler ‘locals’ on board. Together, we pride ourselves on the exceptional level of service we provide to our owners and guests, and we love to add that personal touch too.
We will remain committed to providing our usual 24 hours assistance. We will respect social distancing and are already well equipped to offer our services remotely.
Contactless Check In
Whilst we would love to meet you on arrival in the resort, and during your stay, all of our communication is now offered through email and phone. Contactless check in will allow you to head straight to your vacation home. Property information, address and access codes will be emailed to you on your day of arrival. Check in is guaranteed for 4pm.
For a full list of services we offer, reach out to our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org These include:
- Grocery and liquor delivery to your home,
- Complimentary high speed Internet and cable services,
- Extensive knowledge from our team all locally based in Whistler.
Each Aloha property comes supplied with all-purpose cleaning products and equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, all purpose cleaning products, fresh cloths, vacuum and mop.
As we are currently unable to provide our mid stay cleaning services at this time, Aloha will be happy to supply you with an additional set of sheets, upon request. Note, all our homes come with washer and dryer facilities, making it easy to keep your home-from-home clean and fresh.
Hot Tub Cleaning
We only work with the best. Splash Hot Tubs will regularly service our hot tubs, during and post each stay to keep them clean for your enjoyment and relaxation, after a long day exploring Whistler.
Enhanced Housekeeping and Cleaning Protocols
Aloha Whistler only accepts the highest standards, and thus are partnered with an experienced housekeeping team. Over the last few months, we have worked together to create a new system of checks and processes to keep our homes safe. Here are a few steps we are taking:
- We are following all guidelines given by Worksafe BC as well as for the accommodations sector.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between each stay and we will not be offering any back to back bookings at this time. This gives us time to safely and efficiently sanitise and clean our homes between each guest.
- We will be doing additional sanitation of high touch areas, including door handles, light switches and hard surfaces.
- Homes will also be thoroughly aired out between stays.
- All linens and towels are professionally laundered at a high temperature offsite.
- We have always inspected our homes before each arrival, and will continue to do so.
We are aware from time to time guests require additional items. Don’t worry, we will operate a system where we can do doorstep drop-offs – so whilst you may not see us, we will still be looking after you just as much as ever.
Should there be any maintenance issues whilst a property is occupied, these will be safely attended to whilst you are out enjoying the resort.
It is our intention to make sure there is minimal impact on your Aloha holiday experience during this time.
While we may not be able to see you, our quality of service will still be there.
Flexible Cancellation Policies
We fully understand how hard it is to plan during these forever changing times. To ensure your mind is at ease, we have adjusted our booking policies, providing a more fluid and flexible booking structure.
Standard Cancellation Policy (Non Festive and Presidents Day Dates)
A one night’s room deposit is charged at time of booking. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date. Full payment is due at time of booking for all reservations made within 30 days of expected arrival date. Cancellations outside of 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit*** Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of reservation is cancelled, either before arrival date or during the stay***. No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
Festive Cancellation Policy (Christmas, New Years and Presidents Week)
- A pre-authorization payment will be taken as a security deposit upon arrival
- 20% deposit due at time of booking.
- Remaining balance due December 1, 2020.
- Cancellations outside of December 1, 2020 will forfeit any deposits received***
- Cancellations after December 1, 2020 will forfeit the full amount***
- Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of reservation is cancelled, either before arrival date or during the stay***.
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
*** Travel Advisory Impacts***
- For bookings made for arrival after June 1st 2020 – Should your travel plans be impacted due to (FORCE MAJEURE) COVID-19 formal government travel restrictions OR a complete Whistler Blackcomb Resort shut down, you will receive a date change free of charge OR a refund minus your first night deposit. Date change or credit valid for 24 months.
- This credit is valid towards a stay in any Aloha property, dependent on availability.
- This credit is valid on direct bookings only. Any booking made through third party sites, unfortunately will not be authorized use of this certificate.
- Should you choose to change the lead guest name, please have the original lead guest email us this to confirm the change. There will be no change fee applied here.
- Note, if your future stay is of higher value, the difference will be charged, as per our normal policy (30 days prior to arrival). If your future booking is of lower value, the remaining credit will still be valid on another stay, within the same 12-month period, or will be lost once the certificate expires.