Nicklaus North Golf Club Whistler
Snow capped peaks. A brilliant emerald-coloured lake. Majestic fir trees. Fresh, invigorating mountain air. This is the setting that inspired the great Jack Nicklaus to create a course as unique as himself.
This par 71, 18-hole course winds along a gentle valley floor offering you a spectacular setting as your golfing skills are tested to the fullest.
Just minutes from cobblestone walkways and street side cafes of the resort town of Whistler, Nicklaus North stands out as one of the great courses in North America.
What distinguishes the Village at Nicklaus North is the balance between these natural assets and golf course living. Nicklaus North represents golf course living within a setting that caters to lifestyle.
With Nicklaus’ blend of blue and bent grass fairways and bent grass greens, Nicklaus North’s five sets of tees will present unique challenges to all caliber golfers. With a yardage of 6,925 from the championship Nicklaus tees, the par 71 course will present a most daunting challenge for even the most experienced plays. For those who simply enjoy golf as a peaceful retreat from daily pressures, the red tees will offer a less arduous and more enjoyable experience.
Golf Course Features
- The Den Restaurant & Grill – featuring Whistler’s only lakeside patio!
- Full-service Golf Shop – TAYLOR MADE rental clubs, Adidas rental shoes, and select merchandise from all your favorite brands
- Lessons & clinics available with our team of CPGA Professionals
- Full service practice facility with grass tee driving range
- Group, Tournament & Event coordination services
- 20,000 square foot, 200-seat licensed dining room and lounge
- 4000 square foot patio overlooking lake and mountains
- Tournament and group coordination services
- On-site catering team of professionals
- Full-service golf shop
Whistler Golf Packages
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations in Whistler.
Let Aloha help you with your perfect Whistler golf package.