Whistler Golf Club
It isn’t difficult to understand why Arnold Palmer chose Whistler for his first Canadian design. The Whistler Golf Club’s 18 sprawling fairways are virtually surrounded by mountains rising up all around them. Unparalleled views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains greet golfers at every turn. Nine lakes fed by two winding creeks, towering stands of ancient cedar and the course’s forested borders offer a spectacular backdrop, as well as a home for black bear, coyote, beaver and an abundance of fish and bird life.
Whistler Golf & Country Club has been dubbed “the thinking man’s course”, although it is not the dominating course that some of the other Whistler courses have become. Its choice of three tee boxes, and spacious, undulating greens, mean that golfers of all levels will enjoy a round at Whistler Golf & Country Club.
- Palmer’s Gallery Bar & Grill
- Tournament and corporate services specialists
- On site wedding and reception venues
- Custom club fitting and repair centre
- Learning & Performance Centre
- 150-seat licensed, indoor/patio dining facility
- Golf shop featuring latest in equipment and apparel
- On-course licensed, refreshment cart and halfway house
- Golf course GPS units
Whistler Golf Packages
Come play and stay in Whistler at one of our accommodations in Whistler.
Let Aloha help you with your perfect Whistler golf package.